Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Week 33

Today:  33 Weeks

Baby Size: According to my sources the baby is the size of a pineapple.  He should weigh about 4 pounds  and is 17  inches from crown to toe.

External Image

Weight Gain: At my 32 week appointment I was +20 pounds.

Maternity Clothes:  Yes!


Sleep: About the same and I'm still having terrible pain moving from side to side at night.

Symptoms: Let's see...heartburn, restless legs, pain in pelvis area, carpal tunnel in my right wrist, and
swelling in my hands.


Movement: I can feel him moving around quite a bit but he must be too tight to kick me anymore.  His feet are way up near my ribs and he also tickles my sides.



Best Moments this Week: Josh finished the baby's room and we put together his stroller.  We purchased a few other needed items and it's exciting to think about how close we are.  Every time I walk by and glance in his room it shocks me a little and makes me smile.  Now I need to order his bed and dresser.  Josh and I had a great weekend together.  Josh was off on Monday so we had an extra day to spend together.  He played music in Cullman on Saturday and we watched football that night.  On Sunday we made a trip to Buy Buy Baby (twice) and made chili together.  On Monday Josh finished the room and we went to the Galleria and to Gigi's for a cupcake.  I finally got my cupcake and it was yummy but had a LOT of sugar in it.

Food Cravings: We ate some cheesecake and a cupcake so I'd say it's been sweets of any kind.

What I Miss:  Being able to move without pain.  It was HORRIBLE yesterday and made me cry a lot.  If I get down I can't seem to get back up without a great deal of pain.  Josh has been very helpful in coming to get me up and helping me hold my legs together so the pain isn't so bad.

Looking Forward To: I'm really looking forward to my baby shower this weekend.  I don't get to see my friends and family enough so it will be nice to get to see everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment