Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Week 36

Today: 36 Weeks

Baby Size: According to my sources the baby is the size of a crenshaw melon.  He should weigh about 6 pounds  and is 18 1/2  inches from crown to toe.



Weight Gain: At my 36 week appointment I was +25 pounds. 


Maternity Clothes:  Yes!

Sleep: Sleeping ok but it's uncomfortable and Josh says I moan a lot.  


Symptoms: Heartburn, restless legs, pelvic pain, back pain, and tendinitis in my wrist.

Movement: His feet are way up near my ribs and he moves a bunch.  He moves the most while I'm trying to eat.  He's been a lot more active and his kicks are a lot harder.



Best Moments this Week: We got his dresser in and his bed it put together so his room is almost ready.  I bought his bedding last week and I've already had both of my showers so things are going well.  I just have to pick up a few more things and then get my bags packed for the hospital.


Food Cravings: Cupcakes!!!  I've been on a cupcake kick for a few weeks.  The best are the ones my mom makes for me.

What I Miss:  Being pain free and being able to move about without getting winded.

Looking Forward To: I'm really looking forward to this week with my mom.  She's coming up today to help me finish up my shopping.  I'm also looking forward to the Alabama vs. LSU game on Saturday.  I hope we can pull this one out!

No comments:

Post a Comment