Friday, October 7, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



I'm linking up with Lauren for Fill in the Blank Friday


1.   Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is      the rompers women are wearing.  They look like an outfit made for a kid.

2.   Something unpopular that I secretly love is    putting puzzles together.  I love spending time with my mom and working on a puzzle together.

3.  When I've had a bad day I   love some good ole chocolate .

4. I'd prefer   to sleep late    to    shopping      any day.

5.  Something that makes me nervous is    the labor and delivery process and caring for a little baby.  I know I can do it but it sure does make me nervous.

6.  Something worth fighting for is     a good relationship.  People don't spend enough time communicating anymore.  You can work through a lot of issues if you just take the time to listen   .

7.  When people think of me, I hope they think    that I am a good friend and that I truly care about them  .

y

No comments:

Post a Comment