Wednesday, September 28, 2011

31 Weeks

Today:  31 Weeks

Baby Size: According to my sources the baby is the size of four navel oranges.  He should weigh about 3.3 pounds and is 16 inches from crown to toe.

 31-oranges


Weight Gain: At my 30 week appointment I was +18 pounds. I should gain about a pound a week from now on.

Maternity Clothes:  Yes!  I finally found a pair of maternity jeans in a petite size so I'm excited about that.  


Sleep: Sleep has been a little more difficult this week.  I can't seem to get in a comfortable position and I'm having to shift from side to side and move my extra pillow each time.  I'm have horrible pain from moving my legs apart and some nights it brings tears to my eyes.

Symptoms: Heartburn and pain moving my legs apart.  

Movement:  He is moving like normal.  Some days a lot and some days not so much.  His position changes a lot.

Best Moments this Week: We went to Tuscaloosa this past weekend and got to spend time with friends.  Alabama beat Arkansas!  We did A LOT of walking and I was completely worn out but it was a lot of fun. 

Food Cravings: It's still Lucky Charms!  I still haven't gotten my Gigi's cupcake!

What I Miss:  Being able to get up and down easily and being able to move around without pain.

Looking Forward To: I'm looking forward to the weekend.  We are heading to Selma for Josh's cousin's wedding and we will be staying with my parents.  I'm also hoping that I get to meet baby Caroline this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment