Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The A-Z of Me



A. Age: 36
B. Bed size: King
C. Chore that you hate: Washing dishes
D. Dogs: No pets! 
E. Essential start to your day: Stepping on the scale 
F. Favorite color: Blue
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'1"
I. Instruments you play: Nothing :(
J. Job title: Stay at home mom. Formerly a 1st grade teacher.
K. Kids: A sweet little fella on the way.  Only 9 weeks to go!!!
L. Live: Trussville, AL
M. Mother’s name: Fay
N. Nicknames: Jen
O. Overnight hospital stays: Got my tonsils removed
P. Pet peeves: People who say things to get you to reassure them (ex. "I'm so fat!")
Q. Quote from a movie: "Something bit me" Forrest Gump
R. Right or left handed: Right
 handed.

S. Siblings: Two half brothers and two half sisters
T. Time you wake up: 9:00
U. Underwear: Getting too little with my pregnancy belly!
V. Vegetable you hate: Spinach
W. What makes you run late: Fussing with my hair
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Broken toe
Y. Yummy food that you make: Brownies, meatloaf, casseroles
 Zoo animal: Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment