Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Week 38

Today: 38 Weeks

Baby Size: According to my sources the baby is the size of a watermelon. He should weigh about 6.8 pounds  and is 19 1/2  inches from crown to toe.



Weight Gain: At my 38 week appointment I was +25 pounds. 

Maternity Clothes:  Yes!  My tops seems to be getting shorter since they are having so much of my watermelon belly to cover.

Sleep: Still sleeping about 8-9 hours a night but I wake up a lot throughout the night.  

Symptoms:  Cramps, heartburn, restless legs, pelvic pain, back pain, and tendinitis in my wrist.

Movement: He is moving a lot and crowding me out.  I should have permanent footprints on my right side.  He moves a bunch when I'm sitting up cause I'm guessing he doesn't have as much room in my short torso.

Best Moments this Week: One of the best moments last week was my doctor's visit where I found out I had dilated a 1/2 a centimeter.  This week I hadn't made any change.  I was a little very disappointed but at least there is an end in sight.  Josh has been taking great care of me and I know he will be a great dad.  He got Modern Warfare 3 and has been playing it all week.  I'm being patient since I know he won't have much time to play it once Grant gets here.  I really enjoyed my visit with my mom a couple of weeks ago.  We went shopping, put a puzzle together, and talked for hours.  I really hate it that we live 2 hours away from each other.

Food Cravings: I'm still loving some cupcakes.  I made some homemade cupcakes this past week and they were delicious!  I'm looking forward to the Edgar's birthday cake that I'll get on Thursday.

What I Miss:  I miss my old body, being able to take medicine for pain, and getting up and down easily.

Looking Forward To: I'm really looking forward to my birthday this Thursday.  I've asked Josh for an Edgar's birthday cake, a pedicure, and dinner at Carrabba's.  We know our date nights will be few and far between so I'm gonna enjoy this last birthday before I become a mom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment