Wednesday, August 17, 2011

25 Weeks


Today:  25 Weeks

Baby Size: According to my sources the baby is the size of an eggplant.  He should weigh about 1 1/2 pounds and is 13.62 inches from crown to toe.



Weight Gain: At my 22 week appointment I was +10 pounds.  I'm sure I've gained several more since then.
I'm probably closer to 13 by now.

Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing all maternity bottoms at this point.  I have a couple of blue jean capri pants that are my favorite.  They aren't that attractive but they sure feel GREAT!  I mostly wear maternity tops but occasionally I'll wear a regular t-shirt.  They are getting a little tight in the belly area though.

Sleep: I am finally sleeping pretty good and I'm getting an average of 8-9 hours a night.  I do get up at least 4 times to go to the restroom but I'm able to go right back to sleep.  I've had several nights with leg cramps this week.  You know the ones....the ones that make you feel like your muscle is turning inside out.  I'm guessing that I haven't been drinking enough fluids throughout the day so I'm gonna work on that one.

Symptoms: HEARTBURN!!!  It's in full force this week.  Tums are my best friend at this point.  I've also had a lot of round ligament pain.  Guess that has a lot to do with not drinking enough water.

Movement:  My little fella has been kicking so much this week.  Josh actually felt it one time.  I also recorded it and played it back so Josh could see that I really can see it by watching my stomach.  It makes me so happy to feel him kick and makes me think he is a happy little fella in there.

Best Moments this Week: Really it's been him kicking me so much!  He's making his momma smile.  We also enjoyed a great visit with the Russell's this past weekend.  Lots of food and fun!

Food Cravings: Sweets!  I'm fighting off the daily cravings for sweets cause I know that the glucose test is just around the corner. I also am loving cereal and I still love lots and lots of fruit.


What I Miss:  Eating and drinking what I want, my old body, and being able to shave my legs in 10 minutes.


Looking Forward To: I'm looking forward to registering and getting started on the nursery.  It's also time for another visit with my parents.  It's been about a month and so I'm ready to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment